|July 2003 Real Estate Listing
Glenncastle Drive, Carp, Ontario, Canada
This beautiful bungalow would be perfect for those wishing a quality home with all the upgrades. Nature, recreation and park like privacy in the back yard. Carp is within 15 minutes of the Corel Center, shopping, many high tech. firms and such recreation as half a dozen quality golf courses. Carp retains its small town charm and quiet quality family and retirement lifestyle. The friendly community boasts full recreation facilities such as rinks, tennis, baseball, soccer, fair and expositions, plus an Ottawa library and farmers market. The home is situated right in the town of Carp. The park like 2/3-acre back yard backs in to the Carp ridge and provides privacy and picture book views in all four seasons. A 20 x 40 foot in ground pool surrounded by decks as well as rock garden, plus flower and vegetable garden areas make the back yard a private delight for recreation and relaxation. The 3 + 1 bedroom bungalow features over 2600 square feet of professionally finished and upgraded living space. Open concept country kitchen, dining and living rooms have all been upgraded. Two gas fireplaces and air conditioning enhance the internal environment in all seasons. Many other upgrades and features must be seen. This home and property is just one to fall in love with.
- The oak railings and stairs provide an inviting access to the completely finished lower level.
- A huge (20 x 22) Recreation Room with bar, track lighting and Berber carpets make this a great place to relax and entertain.
- The bay window gas fireplace set into a large brick fireplace surround plus the beautiful tongue and groove pine walls make this professionally finished room a center of recreation and relaxation.
- An attached billiard and games or exercise room (11 x 20 ft) plus an additional bedroom or office area (11-x 15 ft.) add further space and utility.
- A large unfinished furnace room (11.5 x 17.5 ft) provides ample storage.
- A workshop (9 x 21) and a separate 6 x 9 cold storage complete the spacious lower level.
Landscaped front with paved double drive, flower gardens retaining wall and center fountain.
Rear backyard with amazing privacy and park like ambience.
20 x 40 foot in ground pool.
Lighting on pool area and two metal storage sheds plus a pool pump room.
Kitchen and eating area 13.5 x 26 ft
Main floor laundry and half bath 6 x 9
Living room 23 x 19
Main bathroom 7.5 x 7.5
Master bedroom & ensuite 18.5 x 11
Bedroom # 2 11.5 x 13
Bedroom # 3 10 x 11
Recreation room 20 x 22
Billiard / games room 11 x 20
Workshop 9 x 21
Bedroom # 4 / office 11 x 15
Furnace room and storage 11.5x 18
Cold storage 6 x 9
Garage ( 20 x 22 ) with automatic door opener
* Central Air
* Satellite Dish
* Location and community a major plus.
All window treatments
Built in dishwasher
Garage door opener
2 metal storage sheds
Automatic pool cleaners ( 2)
Refrigerator and stove
4 x 8 foot billiard table
Washer and dryer
Lot Size: Irregular shape Aprox. 2/3 acre
Taxes: $2530 in 2002
Closing Date: To be arranged
Year Built: aprox 1972
Rental Equipment: none
Legal Description: Plan 852 Lot 34 Huntley
Queensway to Carp/ Stittsville road. (one exit past corel center.) Turn right and follow road to Carp (aprox 6 Km). At main 4 way stop in downtown Carp turn right on Donald B Munrow ... Folllow to edge of town and turn Left on to Robertlee Turn right on to Glenncastle and follow to # 116 at top of street.
Alternate take March road past Mitel to Carp and turn on to Donald B Munro Drive follow to Robertlee . Turn right on Robertlee and follow to right on Glenncastle to 116